Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunny Orlando

In spite of what TM claims, I really have seen more of Orlando than just the inside of the simulators I work on. Granted, I spend a fair amount of time in those too. (grin).

Here's proof I actually have seen the sunshine at least once while we've been here. In reality, I've seen sunshine daily on the drive to work in the morning and back at noon for lunch. I've arrived back at the room after dark most evenings so little daylight then.

All photos copyright by Dave Miller Courtyard area outside our room.

Some colorful plants I've not seen before (at least not in Oklahoma).

I don't recognize what type of palm tree this is, but it brings back memories of the coconut palms we enjoyed while living in the tropics.

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

Thanks for taking and posting these photos. None of mine turned out very good. :-( And, for the record, our time in Orlando was more "rainy" than "sunny!"
TM